Elizabeth McInnes, founder of Hingham Speech & Language Therapy, is an American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) certified speech-language pathologist who studied communication disorders as an undergraduate at Boston University and received her master's degree in speech-language pathology at Emerson College. In addition to holding her Massachusetts clinical speech-language pathology license, she is licensed to practice in MA schools (Speech, Language, and Hearing Disorders Teaching License). Elizabeth has provided pediatric speech-language services in multiple settings including private clinics, early intervention, and the public school system. She has experience treating a variety of communication disorders. These include: articulation, phonological, fluency, childhood apraxia of speech (CAS), dysarthria, receptive-expressive language, autism, social communication, and feeding disorders.
What sets Hingham Speech & Language Therapy apart?
- We recognize the need for private therapists to be knowledgeable in curriculum standards, the educational model, and collaborative with your child's educational, early intervention, and/or medical team.
- Through our coordination of the educational model with the clinical model, children and families maximize therapy services.
- Individualized services and smaller caseloads allow for regular feedback regarding your child's progress and weekly recommendations to carryover skills targeted within your child's therapy session.
What kind of speech-language therapy do you provide?
- Speech-articulation, phonological, fluency (i.e. stuttering), and motor-based speech disorders (i.e. childhood apraxia of speech and dysarthria)
- Language-receptive and/or expressive language delays/disorders, auditory processing disorders, and language learning disabilities
- Social Skills-autism spectrum disorders, non-verbal learning disorders, and social communication disorders
Providing Speech-Language Therapy to the South Shore of Massachusetts
Hingham MA, Scituate MA, Cohasset MA, Norwell MA, Weymouth MA
Hingham MA, Norwell MA, Hanover MA, Weymouth MA, Cohasset MA, Scituate MA, Hull MA, Duxbury MA, Abington MA, Braintree MA, Hanson MA, Marshfield MA, Milton MA, Quincy MA, Rockland MA, Plymouth MA, Pembroke MA, Whitman MA, Kingston MA, Holbrook MA