Billing & Insurance
- Hingham Speech & Language Therapy is a contracted Blue Cross Blue Shield provider.
- If your BCBS plan requires a referral, you will be responsible for requesting a referral for a speech-language evaluation and therapy visits from your child's pediatrician.
- Families should contact BCBS to inquire about their individual benefits and whether any services received at Hingham Speech & Language Therapy will be covered.
- Office visit co-pays or payments toward a deductible are due in the form of cash or check at the time of your child's session, unless arranged otherwise.
What if my family does not have Blue Cross Blue Shield?
- We provide our families with the documentation necessary to seek direct reimbursement from their insurance carrier for "out of network" coverage.
- Your therapist will be available to guide you through this process and complete insurance forms for you to submit to your insurance company.
- If seeking reimbursement from an insurance company other than Blue Cross Blue Shield, Hingham Speech & Language Therapy is not responsible for billing that insurance company nor do we accept payments from that insurance company. Any reimbursement from an insurance company other than BCBS must be received directly by you.
- Private pay in the form of cash or check will be due at the time of your child's session, unless arranged otherwise.
Visit the link below for more information regarding seeking reimbursement from private health plans
Providing Speech-Language Therapy to the South Shore of Massachusetts
Hingham MA, Scituate MA, Cohasset MA, Norwell MA, Weymouth MA
Hingham MA, Norwell MA, Hanover MA, Weymouth MA, Cohasset MA, Scituate MA, Hull MA, Duxbury MA, Abington MA, Braintree MA, Hanson MA, Marshfield MA, Milton MA, Quincy MA, Rockland MA, Plymouth MA, Pembroke MA, Whitman MA, Kingston MA, Holbrook MA